The Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum (EaP CSF) is a unique multi-layered regional civil society platform aimed at promoting European integration, facilitating reforms and democratic transformations in the six Eastern Partnership countries – Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine. Serving as the civil society and people-to-people dimension of the Eastern Partnership, the EaP CSF strives to strengthen civil society in the region, boost pluralism in public discourse and policy making by promoting participatory democracy and fundamental freedoms.
– Effective participation of civil society and EaP CSF in the EaP policy dialogue.
– Strengthening and developing capacities of civil society with focus on EaP CSF members.
– Consolidating organisational and operational capacity of EaP CSF and further internalisation of the EaP CSF values as specified in its Code of Ethical Conduct.
– Increase the presence at national and local level via strengthening the capacities of its National Platforms.
– The EaP CSF participates in the events of the EaP architecture with quality contributions;
– Strong monitoring reports and policy papers provide opportunities for delivering quality evidence-based advocacy and recommendations;
– The EaP Index operates as a flagship EaP monitoring instrument for policymakers and other stakeholders;
– EaP CSF member organisations’ key skills in policy dialogue and monitoring are strengthened;
– The EaP Civil Society Forum functions as an inclusive, value-based organisation, effectively developing and capitalising on the expertise of its members.
Cross-cutting priority areas
Start Date: 2021-03-01
End Date: 2023-12-31
€4 500 000