The project aims to improve and harmonise the production of statistical data in the Eastern Partner countries by aligning them with European standards, thereby enhancing the political decision-making based on the statistical instrument.
The project’s specific objectives are:
• To empower users including policy-makers, civil society and social partners in using statistical information in an educated and informed way
• To improve the availability of good quality statistics for all groups of users
• To strengthen the professional independence and institutional capacity of the National Statistical Institutes
The main activities are:
• provision of technical assistance by European experts,
• preparation and implementation of surveys,
• organisation of meetings, seminars, workshops and trainings,
• production of statistical publications for the region.
The project is managed by Eurostat.
Region: Whole country or multi-country
€4 700 000
EU Project Number: