The project fosters the active participation of young people in society and their employability, by developing youth leadership and entrepreneurship through a variety of actions, including capacity building, fellowships, support to policy dialogue, as well as providing grants to organisations active in these areas.
-Increase the employability and participation of young people in society and the economy;
-Support them to become active citizens and entrepreneurs, and to develop skills;
-Enable youth organisations to participate in the policy dialogue and to cooperate with public and private bodies and institutions, bringing together relevant authorities with other key stakeholders;
– Support disadvantaged youth and women.
Component 1: Capacity building – Eastern Partnership Youth Window – Erasmus+ projects:
– Civil society fellowships for youth and partnerships for entrepreneurship.
Component 2: Grant scheme – focus on disadvantaged youth and youth entrepreneurship:
– Increase educational/training opportunities, improve employment perspectives for vulnerable and disadvantaged young people.
– Support creative young people to bring their entrepreneurial ideas to maturity and leaders in the education field, who offer quality education to young people, including those from the most disadvantaged families and areas.
– Capacity building projects addressing educational and training opportunities for youth.
-Focus on economic sectors with higher appeal to youth.
Component 3: Coordination:
-Ensure coordination among the EU4Youth components and support monitoring and visibility for the entire programme.
Mobility and people-to-people contacts; Cross-cutting priority areas; Economic development and better market opportunities
Start Date: 2017-01-01
End Date: 2021-08-31
€20 000 000