The Project aims to contribute to the (self)-employability of young people which will be achieved through a series of activities focused on educational capacity development, advocacy and youth work focusing on young people with fewer opportunities.
– Enhance formal and non-formal education to increase opportunities for youth to develop adequate key and professional competences for integration in the labour market
– Strengthen support structures for youth employability at local and national levels and enhance the development of formal and non-formal education for fostering youth (self) employability, through cross-sectoral cooperation.
– The accessibility of qualification programmes for competence development of young people.
– Non-formal catch-up programme for school-drop outs.
– New needs and skill-based inclusive formal and non-formal VET programmes in compliance with a work-based learning (WBL) approach.
– Public stakeholders for youth employability, local and national youth-led structures and private companies involved or interested in work-based learning qualification programmes.
– Strengthened mechanism for validation of non-formal and informal learning (VNFIL) and central employment platform for unemployed youth.
World Vision Deutschland VE (DE); Global Development” Fund (AM); Association “Anika” (GE); Georgia Farmers’ Association (GE)
Mobility and people-to-people contacts; Cross-cutting priority areas; Economic development and better market opportunities
Start Date: 2018-02-15
End Date: 2021-02-14
World Vision Deutschland VE (DE); Global Development" Fund (AM); Association "Anika" (GE); Georgia Farmers' Association (GE)
€1 466 484