The project supports competitiveness and business environment reforms in the Eastern Partnership countries. At country level, it provides support to private sector development, evidence-based policy making and broader business environment reforms. At regional level, it stimulates reform implementation through peer reviews and regional policy dialogue.
The main objective is to support competitiveness and business environment reforms in the Eastern Partnership countries.
Specifically, the project aims to:
– strengthen institutional frameworks and the delivery of government support to the private sector and improve the business environment;
– support the monitoring and evaluation of private sector development policies and improve the production of business statistics;
– support evidence-based policy-making and regional benchmarking;
– stimulate reform implementation, through peer reviews and regional policy dialogue.
– Improved strategic policy framework for private sector development (strategies/action plans)
– Enhanced institutional capacity of the government to deliver support to the private sector
– Enhanced contribution of business associations to policy making processes
– Enhanced capacity to monitor implementation of government policy
– Availability of structural and business demography statistics
– Third SBA assessment published, disseminated and used for policy making
– Peer reviews on competitiveness reforms carried out
Economic development and better market opportunities; Economic development and better market opportunities
€4 000 000